Hello everyone! Since I made this blog public this month, I thought I would post this 20 GET TO KNOW ME QUESTIONS! I only want you all to get to know me better, and I would also love to get to know you. Hence, I would like you to answer these questions as well; if you do answer these questions, please tag me so that I can check your answers!
20 GET TO KNOW ME QUESTIONS
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Barcelona, Spain. I can’t explain why, but I love it there! I’ve been there twice (2014 & 2017)
2. What is a single thing you cannot live without?
My eyeglasses. I am nearsighted, but it’s not bad!
3. What is your ideal job?
My ideal job is studying space which includes the stars, the planets, and the galaxies.
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would like to have the superpower to protect other people from getting hurt. I have no idea what would you specifically call that superpower though.
5. What do you like most about yourself?
I like that I am resilient. I understand that life is full of challenges!
6. What is your most favorite movie?
Anna and the King! It is the love story between the King of Siam and a widowed English teacher Anna Leonowens which happened in the 1860s.
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A few months ago. I wrote a love letter to my hubby!
8. How many languages can you speak?
Two. Tagalog & English.
9. If you could master to speak another language, what would it be?
10. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
I want to be an Astronomer!
11. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
12. What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
Flipped. A 2010 movie about two eighth-graders who developed feelings for each other despite their differences.
13. Who is your favorite author?
Mitch Albom. Tuesdays with Morrie is one of my favorite books he has written.
14. What is your favorite song at the moment?
To The Future by Ririko. It is the opening song for the Netflix series Children of the Whales.
15. If you had to describe yourself using only one word, what would it be?
16. If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
The Stubborn Princess!
17. What was your first job?
A tutor. I started working as a tutor after I graduated High School.
18. What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t waste your time dwelling on the past! Keep on moving!
19. What do you already have that you want more of?
I have two cats, and I want more!
20. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
It doesn’t have any particular meaning to it. Sometimes when I am bored, I feel like writing. So I decided on the Bored Writer!
So that’s 20 things about me! Feel free to answer these questions on your blog and don’t forget to tag me. But if you would instead tell me something about you in the comments, please do so! I would love to know more about you.
Thanks for reading!
❀ Love, Rose ❀